Custom School Publications
KXP custom publications offer you the unique opportunity of amplifying your school’s mission while providing you the ease of one-stop shopping. Through the creation of a custom publication the importance of literacy and self-expression becomes a tangible takeaway highlighting a unique commitment to instruction that will be shared with your students and targeted audiences such as stakeholders and business and community leaders. Your young writers and artists will author a custom publication unlike any typical magazine. A combination of kid-generated content and mission messaging will result in an educational, fun, informational and impressive testament to literacy. You can assign a Co-Editor who will work closely with the KXP team.
Kids X-Press will provide:
- A professional artist to lay out your students’ content
- A KXP Co-Editor who works side by side your staff
- A program manager that will shepherd your magazine from start to finish
- Co-branding on the cover according to guidelines
- 24 page + covers magazine with a glossy cover
- Print run will vary depending on your needs
- Global exposure of your digital edition on the KXP website
Our programs recognize that children now more than ever grow up in a visual world. They rely on technology for information and entertainment. There is an increasing need to pique the writing and reading interests and boost the confidence of these children who are most in need of a creative program. Many have learning difficulties because of social, language and economic barriers. Some may be stigmatized by residing in transient housing and would not otherwise believe they have the capacity to become published authors while other children just need to hone their writing skills and artistic expression.
A professionally published magazine by Kids X-Press will:
• Validate student work
• Increase a feeling of accomplishment amongst your students
• Promote school pride
• Document your successes
• Demonstrate alignment to learning standards
• Serve as a communication tool to businesses in your community
• Serve as an effective use of Title 1 funding
Recognized publishing standards of ‘reader per copy’ indicate that readership of a publication multiplies far beyond the number of actual printed publications. From multiple persons reading the same copy to viewing the online publication, literacy will always be at the forefront of KXP as a resource to learning.